Company Secretary Jobs UK
Excel as a professional company secretary
Join us and relish the freedom to succeed
Integrity Governance is enjoying significant growth, leading to increasing full and part-time opportunities for experienced company secretaries to join our international team.
Our company secretaries deliver vital and effective governance and company secretarial support for our clients.
Become part of a team of experienced professionals, secure an attractive remuneration package, and enjoy the flexibility to work the hours that suit you.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience as a company secretary.
- Work from your home in the UK, Ireland or mainland Europe.
- Support the expert delivery of company secretarial and governance services to our local and international clients.
- Provide company secretarial support and trusted advice to clients.
- Ensure the effectiveness of clients’ governance processes.
Our company secretarial roles require team members who:
- Bring hands-on experience as an effective company secretary.
- Are focused on delivering practical governance and excellence in-client service.
- Are comfortable working on their own while also enjoying mutually beneficial collaboration with a team of skilled fellow professionals.
- Bring advanced general company secretarial knowledge or are experts in a particular sector, marketplace, language or country.
- Want to continually grow their knowledge, skills and experience.
- At least three years’ experience in a professional services environment working with company directors and governance (corporate governance experience preferred).
- Excellent working knowledge of board portals and the complete Microsoft Office suite.
Anywhere in mainland Europe with access to a mobile telephone and a high-speed, reliable broadband Internet connection.
We offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with highest industry rates.
The closing date for receipt of applications is the 30th of November 2022.